Safety Information Regarding COVID-19
While some of us may eventually be impacted by COVID-19, fortunately, it will probably be by a shortage of goods made in China, not by the actual virus. For those companies that have remote offices or manufacturing locations in China, it is important to be aware of the safety issues involved.
Check out our Safety Resources for COV-19 page for resources and PPE information such as:
Links to CDC, WHO and OSHA for additional information on 2019-COVID-19
Infographics to Keep You and Your Employees Safe:
• Coronavirus Prevention Practices
• Proper PPE Can Provide a Safe Barrier between You and Coronavirus
• The Difference Between Respirators and Surgical Masks When Dealing with Airborne Exposure to Biohazards
• What to Look for in a Particulate Respirator Face Mask
• NIOSH Fact Sheet: Approval Labels - Key Information to Protect Yourself
• OSHA Fact Sheet: Respiratory Infection Control: Respirators Versus Surgical Masks
• Sequence for Putting On and Removing PPE from the CDC
• How to Don and Doff Particulate Respirators
If there is anything Quest can do to make this situation easier on your business and workers please contact us for assistance.